Marketing Automation: Optimization of Internet Marketing
- Marketing and sale may be synonyms for some, but the employees of an organization working in these
departments can tell you better. Marketing automation is one such element that can keep both these
departments happy by upselling, cross-selling and cycle based selling.
- All of this is an email bases generation of leads and, therefore, can be personalized as per the user.
Marketing Automation is simply a reference to software platforms and technologies dedicated to market
on different channels.
- There are different and difficult theories available on the web that aim to explain the ABC of Marketing
Automation, most of them do a really good job. But some people turn a blind eye towards it and do not
understand its importance. This blog aims at clarifying related doubts and cementing the requirement
for Marketing Automation.
- Let us start with a simple example, for instance, you have a company that sells umbrellas. Now when a
consumer who is initially an Internet user visits the website for buying an umbrella.
- You may ask him to sign for a registering with email id to enjoy discounts and gain updates. In most cases,
users provide with the email id, to gain advantages if they get converted into a buyer.
- With this major step done there comes the stage when you ignite the user to buy the umbrella. For this,
the software sends them automated emails. It may start by sending a welcome email immediately after
- After this step done, they would begin to receive information about ‘The benefits of an Umbrella over a
raincoat’. Maybe two days later the user might receive an email related to the use of Umbrellas as a style
symbol, and blogs like five movies in which Umbrella was used as significant property.
- Later they may receive email alerts about the schemes, and offers on the first purchase. Now the customer
is ignited to a level that he can at any time spend a few bucks and get the umbrella from the site. And the
point to note is that there is no manual tracking of the leads involved and also cost less than conventional
channels for lead generation.
- Igniting the user to an extent, where he or she is just one email away from purchasing an umbrella, thus
the user has been automated to be a customer by Marketing automation.
Marketing automation boosts brand love and makes the customers happy, thus creating company revenue.
Marketing automation makes the use of freebies to keep the existing customers happy,