MIAMI, FL – Ten prominent South Florida companies have been named as finalists in the Miami Chamber of Commerce “Good To Great Awards” program.
The award criteria is drawn from the best-selling “Good to Great” authored by Jim Collins. Judges are comprised of a panel of distinguished representatives from business schools at several South Florida universities. Categories in the application included a wide range of topics, including growth trends, hiring and motivational strategies, philanthropic involvement, and others.
Winners and finalists will be honored June 1 at the awards ceremony at Turnberry Isle in Miami.
The finalists include:
- Adonel Concrete – www.adonelconcrete.com
- Ascendo Resources – www.ascendo.com
- Grove Bay Hospitality Group – www.grovebaygroup.com
- The Revenue Optimization Companies – www.trocglobal.com
- Spirit Airlines – www.spirit.com
- Paton Marketing – www.patonmarketing.com
- Southeast Veterinary Neurology of Miami – www.sevneurology.com
- Thornton Construction – www.thornton-inc.com
- Total Bank – www.totalbank.com
- Yellow Scope – www.yellowscope.com
ABOUT SOUTH FLORIDA GOOD TO GREAT AWARDS
The South Florida Good to Great Awards program showcases businesses throughout the tri-county region that have achieved greatness in their mission and established themselves as industry leaders. The awards program recognizes companies that have demonstrated a pattern of transitioning from solid to great performance over a four-year period.